If you read the comments on digg, some users complain that the implementation isn't as slick as it could be; well I agree to an extent, but since I know bugger all about VB programming, and I'm not about to fork out for visual studio, I can't complain to much. In light of this I decided to play with the settings to see what results I could get; the screen shot (pic from cam' phone) is what I've managed, it doesn't look half bad; and since I like to have most things encrypted most of what you see is rubbish, what's cool is seeing what's not !
My Settings are:
- Speed 145
- Packets 28
- Base Font Size 20
Now I suppose results depend on your machine, but it's worth a go eh !